If futuristic digital designs are you thing, then have a look at this latest gizmo presented by Samsung at the CES trade show in Las Vegas. This new type of window is in fact a transparent touchscreen that will allow you to check out the weather outside while staying in touch with all your favorite websites. Samsung digital window can be installed wherever the user wishes: in the kitchen, to check out various recipes, in the bedroom, for early news in the morning or in the hallway, instead of a regular window. And you don’t have to worry about your neighbors seeing what you are doing, as the back of the screen will not allow it.The device is 46″ in diagonal, and will feature a pixel count of 1366 x 768. To ensure its “window-status”, the people over at Samsung also came up with an interesting application consisting of an on-screen switch that draws the blinds- just check out the video below to see how it’s done. The product is said to be launched on the market in the following moths.
- New Building Trust International Competition: Developing World – Digital World
- HypoSurface by dECOI/MIT – Summer 2011 Tomorrow Awards Winner
- Photo collection of most comfortable window seats and bay windows with a best view
- 22 Stunning Breakfast Nook Furniture Ideas
- Small Modern Home Outfitted with the Coolest Window Seat