This extraordinary building was designed by Australian studio Chris Elliott Architects and it is situated in the seaside suburb of Bronte. Seacliff House overlooks the ocean, thanks to that inhabitants are able to enjoy beautiful views of boundless water, especially from bedroom the view is outstanding. The house is also partly dug into the limestone, which has been left exposed on the cave-like basement walls.
- Stripy Wooden Walls, Unique Facade and a Strong Connection to the Landscape: Casa Prè de Sura by Casati
- Surfers’ Dream Home with Folding Facade and Amazing Details – Freshwater House in Australia
- Fascinating Le Portelet House by MOOARC
- Fantastic Creek Residence Exposed to Plenty of Natural Light
- Modern Architecture Adapted to the Chihuahuan Desert Climate: Casa Camino