Hufft Projects Studio completed the design for a project entitled Curved House and located in Springfield, Missouri, USA. The residence displays a “U”-shape and clean, distinctive lines. The focal point of the entire property is an outdoor courtyard, with a large swimming pool and a custom fire pit, perfect for romantic encounters and memorable parties. Here are more details provided by the architects: “A signature masonry wall gently curves in two places signifying both the primary entrance and the western wall of the pool cabana. An eclectic and vibrant material palette of brick, Spanish roof tile, Ipe, Western Red Cedar, and various interior finish tiles add to the dramatic expanse of the residence. The client’s interest in suitability is manifested in numerous locations, which include a photovoltaic array on the cabana roof, a geothermal system, radiant floor heating, and a design which provides natural daylighting and views in every room“. What are your favorite details concerning the design of this project?
- Brick-Defined Contemporary Residence in Brazil – Casa CKN
- Inspiring Mexico Residence Built With Original Maya Tools
- Impressive Black Interior Design With Gold And Orange Accents
- 20th Century Brick Bungalow Converted into Light-Filled Modern Home
- Beautiful and Modern L71 House in Bangkok by OFFICE AT