Studio PMK + Designers envisioned a two-story penthouse in Kaohsiung, Taiwan entitled Lai Residence and developed for a young couple and their newborn daughter. Displaying a highly contemporary layout and design, the loft is centered around a double-height open plan living and dining area, with integrated kitchen appliances. The original lighting system along with the exposed pipes, steel poles and brick walls uncover the project’s industrial influences. With subtle color contrasts and an extensive use of white, brown and black, the flat is characterized by elegance and tastefulness. The living room is connected to a generous terrace, with great city views.A large staircase leads the way towards the second level, where the master bedroom, dressing room and office are located. How would you comment on the design of this duplex? Find it suitable for a young family with children?
- Generously-Sized Penthouse in Stokholm with Striking City Views
- Playing with Volumes and Color Contrasts: Vivienda Gago in Madrid
- Spectacular Interior Design by Mario Testino
- Sophisticated and Extremely White Villa in Anguilla, Overlooking the Caribbean
- Wool Store Converted Into a Generous Contemporary Loft