This is probably the most expressive and unique project that i have seen. This is a design called Keret House, which will be the thinnest house in the world. It will be located in a narrow void between the buildings on 22 Chlodna Street and 74 Zelazna Street in Warsaw, Poland. The project was designed by Jakub Szcz of Centrala and was specially build for Isreali writer Etgar Keret who strongly believes that this type of house can provide great work conditions. The idea is based on a bold concept that will occupy a total area of 14,5 square meters, but with an interior between 122 centimeters and 72 centimeters. How many of you would try to live in this building?
TweetShare on Facebook
- 20 EcoLofts Nestled on a Rocky Cliff Above ‘Mexico’s Wine Country’ in Baja California, Mexico
- Unilever New Headquarters in Switzerland by Camenzind Evolution
- Minimalist, Monochromatic Home in Girona, Spain: Casa Pocafarina
- Beautiful and Very Natural Kayu Aga House in Canggu, Bali by Yoka Sara
- Modern Villa with Sophisticated Details and Views of the Stockholm Inlet