The School of Architecture at Saarland University in Saarbrücken, Germany, have lead a collaborative research project into bionic inspired wooden shell structures. They have designed and built a temporary pavilion, inspired by the material-efficient construction methods found in nature. Do you like it?
- Heavy Light – Fabric-Formed Concrete Structures
- Incredible Social Installation In The Netherlands – Abondatus Gigantus
- Nature’s genius in architecture (lecture by M. Pawlyn)
- James R Plagmann – The Green Architect
- Looking for New Answers while Honoring the Spirit of Tradition – Interview with Hermann Kaufman