The modular fenestration of this school building in western Switzerland was inspired by shapes from 1980s computer game Tetris. Designed by Swiss architects ipas, the four-storey block is an extension to an existing secondary school and a glass bridge connects it to the main building at second-floor level. The building is located near the forest and its large windows fully open the school on its wooded surroundings.
- New and Colorful Life Revitalisation of Denmark’s Oldest School
- Opened Towards the Forest and the Shoreline Beyond: Watermill Houses in NY
- Magnificent Oz Residence in Silicon Valley, California
- ‘Sunken courtyard’ House in Melbourne Australia Completed by Swiss-Australian Studio Architecture GESTALTEN
- Fluid Otter Cove Residence Overlooking the Ocean in California