This project is an effect of two architects collaboration. Ion Popusoi and Bogdan Preda designed this amazing transparent loft in Brasov, Romania. The building is located in almost unbelievable beautiful landscape, on a central hill close to the Black Church. This modern flat called Cetatuia Loft is one of the two lofts in the building which is located in historical center of the city. Interiors of this loft present great connection between inside and outside. Almost 1,500 square meters of space is well lighted thanks to large widows, skylights and transparent floors. Check out the photos and post which part of this modern loft you like the most.
- Wool Store Converted Into a Generous Contemporary Loft
- Modern Villa with Sophisticated Details and Views of the Stockholm Inlet
- Jean Cocteau life story in one place! Musee Jean Cocteau in Menton, France by Rudy Ricciotti Architecte
- Warehouse in San Francisco Converted into Contemporary Loft
- Dreamy Rooftop Apartment Overlooking Bondi Beach