Living Walls is a street art project initiated by artist Nikita Nomerz, from the western Russian city of Nizhniy Novgorod. In his series titled ‘Living Walls’, Nomerz brings derelict buildings to life with his whimsical characters. In an interview with The Telegraph, Nomerz remarks: “I started in school with classic hip hop graffiti but became more interested in street art and began all sorts of experiments. Now basically I like to play with space and objects. I am inspired by the place itself. I love watching the city and finding an interesting point. Usually I do not spend so much time to create one work, sometimes less than an hour. But it all depends on the size of the object and my ideas.” What do you think about this type of art?
- 30 Original Alternatives to a Common Bedside Table
- The Whole Palette of Colors in Housing Building in Carabanchel by Amann-Canovas-Maruri
- Re-Shaping A Bridge Into An Enormous Lego Passage
- Extraordinary Residence with Stair Railing Made of 20,000 LEGO Blocks
- 22 Stunning Breakfast Nook Furniture Ideas