This modern luxury residence located at 1060 Woodland Drive in Beverly Hills, California, strikes with its geometry displayed both outside and inside. Take a look at the pool, for example – its shape follows the contours of both the dining volume and the white garden wall, giving the impression of slashing through the landscape. Located at the end of a gated driveway, the 5,868 square feet house was designed to be part of its surroundings, marking the need for a secluded modern lifestyle. Welcoming its owners and their guests with four bedrooms and four and a half bathrooms, the modern Californian mansion boasts porcelain tile and Brazilian walnut floors.
- Fascinating Tribeca Loft with Exquisite Details Occupies the Entire Floor
- Modestly Sized Korean Dream Home With Dramatic Surroundings
- Extremely Modern Peacefulness – The Jarson Residence in Arizona
- Dream 6 Million Dollar Oceanfront House – Laguna Beach Residence
- Diverse Modern Architecture Originally Adapted to a Steep Site