We have discovered a wonderful and colourful workspace and we are eager to share it with you. The client is a very well known advertising agency, Ogilvy & Mather which has finally succeeded to create in Jakarta a playground for “big people”, supported by M Moser Associates. When it comes to advertising agencies, architects and designers think twice before starting a brainstorming on how the workplace should actually look. A previous discussion about the vision and the agency’s values is highly recommended. The clients are always strangely pretentious, expecting something fun, playful and revolutionary out of the design project. Somehow, it’s in their job description to look for an inspiring idea that transforms a dull spot into an animated place, that not only generates good ideas, but it also ends up being the constant inspiration food for “the creatives”.
- Spectacular Light Installation: Rainbow Bridge Glowing in the Night in Taiwan
- Modern Family Home in Poland Featuring Bright Color Additions
- Vertical Loft Taking Advantage of the Industrial Frame, Rotterdam
- Luxury Triumph Palace Apartment in Moscow
- Small Apartment Integrating Charming Design Ideas by Architect Flavio Castro