When it comes to celebrity cribs, opulence is no surprise. Yet this insanely luxurious penthouse in Soho, New York, boasting 6167 square feet (plus 3000± square feet of enchanting terraces) and three levels is guaranteed to leave a mark. The striking triplex is known as the ex-home of Lenny Kravitz, who purchased the apartment for $7.128 million in 2000 and sold it to for $12.75 million in 2010 (Alicia Keys was the rumored buyer). Every single feature of the project emphasizes on glamor: “Enter via keyed elevator to either floor; this magnificent sun filled loft has 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, 4 powder rooms an enormous state-of-the-art windowed gourmet eat-in kitchen, walk-in butler’s pantry, separate formal dining room that faces East encased in a glass solarium, an expansive living room with fireplace, library/media room are all surrounded by undoubtedly one of the most beautiful private terraces in all of Soho“. Another interesting design element is the floating glass staircase leading to a separate private master suite complete with a soothing spa. Currently this originally designed New York penthouse is offered for $17,95 Million.
- Pharrell Williams’ Miami Penthouse Listed For Sale At $16.8 million
- Remarkable $2 million TriBeCa Loft in NY “Orbiting” Around a Massive Stairway
- Bold Contemporary Penthouse Spreading Over Two Floors
- Modern Hollywood Hills Dream Home Overlooking The City
- $30 Million Contemporary Bel Air Residence Accommodating an Opulent Lifestyle