If you are a professional weaver like the owner of this amazing workplace, you should invest in your surrounding space and allow it to tell the story of your passion. What you are looking at is a modern Weaving Studio designed by Prentiss Architects and located on the San Juan Island, Washington. Prepared for the time the weaver’s husband will retire and they can move to the island, the fascinating studio space will encourage and challenge the owner to create and enjoy her work. The large studio area shelters items like looms and dying facilities and has two areas – one is the sewing and assembly zone, and the other one is the office. A wet room that can be easily opened to dissipate dying fumes and speed up drying works is used to its full potential.
- Million Dollar Room – Rancho Mirage, California – Interview with the Designer and Owner
- Waterfront Dream Home on a Caribbean Island: Bonaire Residence
- 20 Useful Bookshelf Decorating Ideas
- Container Home Offering a High Living Standard in Argentina
- Simple-Shaped Contemporary Family Home in Jozefow, Poland