Actor Michael C. Hall of popular movie Dexter recently announced his intention of selling his house in the Hollywood Hills, designed by famed mid-century architect Hal Levitt. We know you are interested in seeing the interiors of this LA mansion, so below are a few photos that we home will feed your curiosity. Levitt’s personal residence from 1964 to 2004, the villa was purchased by Michael C. Hall in in April 2008 for $1,75 Million and is currently on sale for $1.995 Million. According to the description provided by the real estate agency in charge of delivering the home to new owners, the villa is tucked away on a quiet street, offering complete privacy. The dining room features a glass door, which opens up to the patio, adjacent to a generous swimming pool. An all-equipped kitchen, featuring Italian tile floors, is also connected to the patio. The master bedroom is located on the first level, boasting stellar canyon views. The second floor shelters two generous guest bedrooms and two bathrooms, each having large windows and great outdoor perspectives. How did you imagine this home looked like? Are your expectations met?
- Inspiring Mexico Residence Built With Original Maya Tools
- Small Modern Home Outfitted with the Coolest Window Seat
- Playing with Volumes and Color Contrasts: Vivienda Gago in Madrid
- $30 Million Contemporary Bel Air Residence Accommodating an Opulent Lifestyle
- Spectacular Thailand Villa Built Around a Central Swimming Pool