This single story contemporary house was designed by Portuguese architects Manuel Aires Mateus and Francisco Aires Mateus and is located in the Aroeira district, Portugal. Surrounded by beautiful landscape with pine trees all over, the residence displays an unique hexagonal shape the same as the 1,500 square meter site’s shape, which ensures a high level of privacy for its inhabitants. Each space converges around a courtyard, which becomes a central space.
- Minimalistic New Zealand Home Visually Anchored in its Landscape by Extensive Use of Brick
- Japan House Wrapping Voids Focuses More on the Privacy Aspect
- Defying the Lack of Space in Central Tokyo: BB Residence
- Modern Californian House Facing An Uninterrupted Landscape
- Minimalist House N in Israel Displaying Intriguing Architecture Details