Jarson Residence is a secluded 4,440 square foot contemporary home designed by Phoenix-base studio will bruder+PARTNERS and located in Paradise Valley, Arizona, USA. The owners- two real estate professionals interested in modern architecture and their two sons- wanted a home that would answer their need for peacefulness. Weathered steel and copper contribute to the mysterious look of the building, well integrated in its environment. Here is more from the architects regarding its structure: “Entry, office and bedrooms, are on the upper level with the primary living and dining experience, a media / music chamber and potter’s studio tucked beneath. Cork and concrete floors, wall planes of translucent glass, and cabinets of cherry and stainless steel articulate the interiors. The upper level entry and passage are conceived as galleries for the owners’ art collection. The stair down to the collective living spaces plays against the subtle drama of the angled south façade, to draw you to the desert beyond where the double height living room takes you to the sky.”Would this type of home suit your living needs?
- Extraordinary Lollipop House in South Korea by Moon Hoon
- Life in a Glass Bubble: Modern Spanish Penthouse Remodel
- Surfers’ Dream Home with Folding Facade and Amazing Details – Freshwater House in Australia
- Color and Design Originality Showcased by Up-Over-Between House in USA
- Extraordinary Views in Nettleton 198 by Stefan Antoni Olmesdahl Truen Architects