Located on North Malé’ atoll, in the constantly-fascinating Maldives, Reethi Rah five-star resort developed by One&Only, awaits guests with great services and an array of activities, making each holiday here memorable. According to the official resort description, “One&Only Reethi Rah is home to 130 private villas discreetly placed along the shore – with 98 Beach Villas secluded by lush tropical greenery, and 32 Water Villas set above the clear, protected waters of the lagoon. Amongst the largest resort villas in the world, each is detached, expansive and equally luxurious. Designed with a contemporary elegance, their stylish feel is combined with a diverse Asian influence, blending clean lines with the skillful use of natural materials such as coconut shell, sea grass, silk, rattan, teak, mahogany, terrazzo and thatch. Generous exterior spaces range from beach verandas to private swimming pools and large over-water decks“. Enjoy the timber and thatch villas below and let us know what holiday plans they trigger for the upcoming summer.
- Six Senses Resort in Vietnam Showcasing 50 Beautifully Designed Villas
- Bulgari Resort In Bali Speaking A Hybrid Design Language
- Stunning and Breathtaking Dream Place – Alila Villas Hadahaa
- Holiday Atmosphere All Year Long at Island Hideaway Resort in Maldives
- Nestled Between Lush Tropical Mountain Greenery – Banyan Tree Seychelles