In spite of its exceptional location and stunning modern architecture, this dream home includes also an interesting array of wonderful features. Casa Diaz is located in a sloping lot in an upper class neighborhood in Valle de Bravo, Mexico. With an beautiful location on a corner lot with trees protecting the privacy and guiding the views towards the lake, Casa Diaz was built as a series of three elongated rectangular volumes stacked in a zigzag pattern that help better capture panoramic views from the terraces and framed views from behind the glazed walls. Mexico City–based practice Productora worked on this challenging residential project. Do you liked Productora’ work and do you want to live in home like this?
TweetShare on Facebook
- Modern Architecture Adapted to the Chihuahuan Desert Climate: Casa Camino
- Minimalist, Monochromatic Home in Girona, Spain: Casa Pocafarina
- Fantastic Creek Residence Exposed to Plenty of Natural Light
- A Place Which Beautifully Defines the Concept of a Tranquil and Luxurious Living – Carpinteria Foothills Residence
- Three Wall House by Kovac Architects