Its exterior shape is more than just an affection, though at first glance it almost looks to have been formed by natural elements – waterfront wind and waves. However, these contortions translate into a series of spaces where convex and concave moments of glass inform remarkable views back out of this Lake Tahoe retreat by Mark Dziewulski Architect. Strategic overhangs in individual spaces provide daunting experiences in places like the bedroom, but a corresponding feeling of connection with the outdoors (as well as shade from the high and hot summer sun). What do you think about this design?
- Extremely Beautiful View of the River Bank House by Balance Associates Architects
- Beautiful Rural Retreat in Sikkim, India by Mancini
- $43 Million Worth. Luxurious Waterfront Dark Skinned and Light-Flooded Lake House in Nevada
- Four Eyes Dream House Sports Amazing Features
- 11 Garden-Inspired Living Room Ideas