Located in Edgartown, Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts, USA, this originally designed residence was entitled Up-Over-Between House due to its many vantage points and ways of exploring them. According to Hutker Architects, “the house can be experienced by going up and over the whole house enjoying splendid views from the roof garden and then descending onto the southern terrace. Or, one can walk between the two stone walls to the entry and enjoy the ‘life room’ waterfront view perspective offered by full glass walls spanning between. The kitchen cabinets are designed to float like furniture within the glass and stone living areas. The experience is like being outdoors connected with the land from each and every space.” The project showcases an appealing interior design, spiced with color and surprising decorating ideas. The most striking one is a round wooden “box” in the center of the living room, hiding a small bathroom. Intriguing to say the least.
- Million Dollar Room – Rancho Mirage, California – Interview with the Designer and Owner
- Small Modern Home Outfitted with the Coolest Window Seat
- Beautiful and Modern L71 House in Bangkok by OFFICE AT
- Sustainable Glass Home in USA Opening Up Towards a Perfect Landscape
- Colorful Fairy Tale House With Vintage Furniture