The relaxing mood promised by the Zen Nirvana Villa in St. Barts Island is set as soon as guests hear the sound of the cascading fountain or glance at the beautiful surrounding vistas of the Caribbean. Boasting five king-sized bedrooms and 6,5 bathrooms, the chic and opulent villa displays an intriguing minimalist design, spiced up by the latest in electronics. Each of the bedrooms has its own color scheme and unobstructed sea views. The main floor hosts the open plan living room, an impressive interior connected to the main deck and providing a large alfresco dining venue. Optimally connected to the outdoors, the Zen Nirvana villa comes with plenty of terrace space, as well as many chaise lounges for relaxing and sun bathing. A perfect rental villa for group escapes, the residence features a wet bar, wine cooler and ice-maker, for memorable outdoor parties. A nice place to blend relaxation and entertainment, wouldn’t you agree?
- Urban Terrace Larger Than The Compact Penthouse Apartment
- Modern Villa with Sophisticated Details and Views of the Stockholm Inlet
- Sophisticated and Extremely White Villa in Anguilla, Overlooking the Caribbean
- Luxurious Waterfall Mansion in Dallas, Texas
- 10 Million Dollar Spectacular Chalet-Inspired Modern Villa in Madrid