Designed for a young client who wanted to convert his standard maisonette in Kensington, London, into a contemporary loft apartment for entertaining. The three-storey maisonette was completely overhauled by the architects, with the original staircase, floors and internal partitions removed. What do you think about this renovation?
- Minimalistic Ada Street by Amin Taha Architects
- Very Creative Wooden House in Seya, Japan by Suppose Design Office
- Auditorium in the Church of Saint Francis’ Convent by David Closes
- Extraordinary skyscrapers called The Cloud in Seoul, Korea by MVRDV
- Extremely Green House in Lisbon by Luís and Tiago Rebelo de Andrade and Manuel Cachão Tojal