Located in Romania’s capital – Bucharest – the Vultureni House exhibits a powerful modern architecture style that challenges owners to live up to their full potential surrounded by fascinating contemporary design lines. Romanian architecture studio TECON Architects saw the long and narrow site as an opportunity to create a “private meets public” residence, where the spaces are divided into a public front courtyard and a private backyard. Accessible via an elegant collection of asymmetric steps embedded in the gently sloping terrain accompanied by rounded windows piercing the pure white facade, the interiors showcase a bright, welcoming arrangement focusing on the idea of transparency.
- Nestled Between Lush Tropical Mountain Greenery – Banyan Tree Seychelles
- Family-Friendly Volumetric House in Kortrijk by Devolder Architects
- Twisting Shapes and a Surprising Interior Design – Tea House in Shanghai
- Extraordinary Residential Features Embedding Rock Walls And Woven Textures
- Renovated Mosi House is an Awesome Piece of Architecture