Spreading across both sides of the trout-rich Sun River just below the Gibson Reservoir Dam, on almost 3,000 acres, this fabulous private ranch retreat lies in one of the most protected wildlife areas of Montana. Known as the Sun River Ranch, the fabulous ranch is composed of the 7,325 square foot main residence, a guest house, guest cabin, manager’s house and a barn with apartment.The spectacular custom-built main residence showcases a stunning facade made of large diameter logs interrupted by glazing. Overlooking Castle Reef and Scapegoat Mountain, the house shelters a stunning collection of rooms. Available for $10,250,000 here, this dream property will surely become the owner’s most beloved asset.
- Weekend House In The Main Residence’s Back Garden
- Unique and Modern Castle-Resembling Brione House in Switzerland
- Ty-Hedfan House Perched Above a River by Featherstone Young
- Modern Californian House Facing An Uninterrupted Landscape
- Extremely Beautiful View of the River Bank House by Balance Associates Architects