This amazing swimming pool shaped like a guitar proved to be a challenge for its designers and builders – Canadian Aqua-Tech Company. Their client, a passionate guitar collector who walked in their office looking for a hot tub, had a sudden change of heart and approached them with an odd, yet interesting idea. Wanting a guitar-shaped swimming pool in his backyard, the client was presented with an exact replica of a Les Paul Custom guitar – shaped in fine details and exemplary displaying creativity in design and construction. Measuring 19 meters long, the inspiring swimming pool is unique – imagine how the owner and his wife feel every time they dive in. Blue water makes the vinyl-lined pool dance with each movement and create a blurred, dynamic effect. Equipped with two sets of stairs, the undulating design proves to be a bold and creative addition to a guitar collector’s backyard.
- The world’s largest outdoor pool at 200 meters from street level – Marina Bay Sands in Singapore
- Terraced Vacation House in Sweden Offers Splendid Panoramas Over the Bay
- Pitched Roof House by Chenchow Little Architects
- The experience of architecture (interview with an architect Bradley J. Butcher)
- Inspired by Nature: Stunning Leaf House in Brazil