Not too long ago, we featured a post on arcilook entitled 38 Garden Design Ideas Turning Your Home Into a Peaceful Refuge, which turned out to be quite popular. Nourishing your love for gardening may prove difficult to do in an environment that lacks…a backyard. But we are here to offer alternative solutions to your home design issues. This post is a reminder of that unoccupied space above your building that could be converted into a beautiful urban oasis. As you probably imagine, building your own rooftop garden is not as easy as planting shrubs in the ground, but with research, good planning and determination, such a project could substantially upgrade your lifestyle. If you are ready to embark on this dazzling adventure, the photos below should inspire you in deciding on the overall design of the new garden.
- 38 Garden Design Ideas Turning Your Home Into a Peaceful Refuge
- 35 Lovely Pathways for a Well-Organized Home and Garden
- Amazing Rooftop Garden Nestled Between Skyscrapers
- 20th Century Brick Bungalow Converted into Light-Filled Modern Home
- 30 Poolside Terrace Ideas to Get Your Home Ready for the Summer