The project is surrounded by heterogeneous elements dating back from the 70′s, and outside of road network. The joining piece for all these elements is the public space. The building is implemented along two roads, and has four floors, plus two extra on the angle of the two boulevards. There is a gap on the first floor that gives a certain rythm to the facade and allows a large collective terrace. The facades have a unique material: black bricks. The entrance hall is conceived as a large colored window over public space, creating a strong contrast between its transparency and the opacity of black bricks.
- Eight Huge Wings Resembling a Cluster of Duck Feet Form the Roof of Wuxi Grand Theatre by PES-Architects
- Incredible Social Installation In The Netherlands – Abondatus Gigantus
- Minimalistic Ada Street by Amin Taha Architects
- 30 Inspirational Bathroom Design Ideas
- Stunning One Of A Kind Ukrainian Loft Apartment by 2B Group