This underground house by London studio De Matos Ryan tunnels beneath a listed stone tower in Gloucestershire, England. A corridor leads from the main house into the tower itself, where a games room occupies the ground floor and bedrooms are located on two floors above. Glazed walls at the rear of the house face out onto a sunken terrace and swimming pool. This is really an extraordinary house.
- Spanish Casa Del Pico Floating Above A Granite Terrain
- Farrels Designed the Tallest Building in Shenzhen: 442-metre Kingkey 100 Skyscraper
- Beautiful and Modern L71 House in Bangkok by OFFICE AT
- Extremely Green House in Lisbon by Luís and Tiago Rebelo de Andrade and Manuel Cachão Tojal
- Unique Aquarium Home – Villa Midgård in Stockholm, Sweden by DAPstockholm