Unfortunately, in project management there are nothing but problems that need to be solved. Without them, projects would simply run on their own. It does not matter how talented you are, if you can not manage your projects, you will struggle to achieve success. On average, projects are 222% longer than the scheduled deadline for completion. Only 44% of all projects are completed on or ahead of schedule. That means the rest of the 56% of projects are finished extremely beyond the scheduled time set to be finished. Also, on average, projects are 189% over budget by the end of project completion. This contributes to the 30% of all projects being cancelled before they are finished. To avoid these problems associated with the specificity of work with multiple projects you need a tool which will make your work easier.
The tool should allow you to manage projects comprehensively and give you a transparent view to all important issues. In case of one single project, there is no problem with managing your work. Completely different situation arises when the number of your projects is being counted in tens or hundreds. In that situation the best solution will be Arcilook’s Task Manager thanks to which you will be able to create a single work environment for you and your co-workers.
Task manager can be successfully implemented, as a technique to various organizations. It allows you to assign tasks to each project member on every stage of the project life cycle (Initiation, Planning, Executing, Controlling, Monitoring, Reporting and Closing). Tasks can be both long-term or one-day events, so you must only assign them properly and the work is almost done. Task manager is directly linked with the Arcilook’s Calendar so you can monitor tasks in a month or week view. It is also connected with Arcilook’s File Manager which allows you to exchange any kind of files with your co-workers.