There comes a time when we remember our childhood and all the foolish games we played. In a way or another, each and every one of us, keeps inside the sunny days, the laughter and the happy simple things, that coloured our lives back then. “Building” your own tree house seemed an important step. Today, the values have changed but the essence remains the same: we all “dream” of designing our dream home. What about blending dreams, those from then and these from now? Meet the Treehouse, a sustainable project, designed by the German firm, Baumraum, in a Flemish forest in Hechtel-Eksel, Belgium.
- Forest Fantasy: Personal Sanctuary Among the Treetops
- Stunning Hillside Forest Retreat Welcomes Nature Indoors
- Remarkable Restoration of a 19th Century Corner Building in Ghent, Belgium
- Family-Friendly Volumetric House in Kortrijk by Devolder Architects
- The future of architecture – Peter Swinnen lecture at Maastricht University