Sustainable buildings come in all shapes and sizes and act as examples for future businesses that need to stay in touch with the reality of global warming. The Eneco company shares its vision of sustainability in its new Rotterdam Headquarter. Amsterdam-based Hofman Dujardin Architects and Fokkema & Partners collaborated to design this 25,000 square meter structure and offer efficient work spaces based on a healthy work style. The Eneco Headquarter Rotterdam uses solar power, natural light and interior greenery giving fresh oxygen to construct a dynamic environment for all the people working here.
- The GT Tower East with Fascinating ‘Rippling’ Glass Facade by ArchitectenConsort
- ALLIED WORKS DESIGNS NEWLY OPENED CLYFFORD STILL MUSEUM IN DENVER, COLORADO
- World’s First Zero-Carbon Office Building Debuts in Seoul
- Introduction of Earthships – Radically Sustainable Buildings Made of Recycled Materials
- Extraordinary Marina + Beach Towers in Dubai, UAE by Oppenheim Architecture + Design