Embracing the natural sloping landscape, Tierra both floats high above the ocean and submerges itself into the lush Costa Rican jungle. The harmonious relationship of the interior to exterior begins with the grand kitchen, dining and living rooms, then slips past an operable wall of glass into the pool, before the view falls away into the infinite Pacific Ocean beyond. Tierra offers all the lavish amenities of a modern eco-jungle villa. You can choose between pampering yourself in your luxurious master suite upstairs, resting peacefully in a spacious family room, library and downstairs bedroom suites, or escaping to your own private roof deck with vast ocean, jungle and mountain views.
- Visually Intriguing Modern Addition for 18th Century Farmhouse
- Small, Smart & Easily Movable Hut On New Zealand’s Shoreline
- Modern Hollywood Hills Dream Home Overlooking The City
- $30 Million Contemporary Bel Air Residence Accommodating an Opulent Lifestyle
- Simple-Shaped Contemporary Family Home in Jozefow, Poland